How can I delete a quiz attempt for one student, allowing him/her to re-take the quiz?
- Open the Quiz.
- Click on the "Attempts" link.
- Scroll down to see the submitted attempts.
- Checkmark the box next to the submission to select the quiz that you would like to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of the quiz attempts list and from the "Choose an Action" drop down menu, select "Delete".
- If the time to take the quiz is past, you can alter the time period for just one student by following the Extended Testing Time directions here: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/oIAg.
- It will be important that you also notify the student(s), to alert them to the option to re-take the quiz. Re-setting the Quiz does not do this.
- Adding and configuring a Quiz: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/HIA4.
- Importing Quiz questions: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/KIA4.
- Creating importable multiple choice questions using the Aiken format: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/H4A4.
- Extended testing time and other individual quiz modifications: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/oIAg.
- Manually grading quiz questions: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/KoA4.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/IYA4