How do you edit your OnCourse profile?
- Log on to OnCourse.
Click the drop-down arrow on the top right side, beside your name.
Click "Profile" in that menu.
- In the "Users details" box, click the "Edit profile" link.
- Optional: Enter in a description in the "Description" field that students and instructors enrolled in your courses can see if they view your profile.
- User pictures will be imported from FREDCard images. If you would like to change this image you can follow the directions to upload a new image.
- Optional: Enter in phonetic first and last names as well as a middle name and alternate name in the "Additional names" section. These names will only be viewed when the User Profile is viewed.
- Optional: If there is contact information you would like to share, some fields are available in the "Contact_Information" section.
- Scroll to the bottom and Click on Update Profile.
- If a FREDCard image is replaced with a personal image the image should be a clear image, preferable a head-shot, or just yourself. Your image will help personalize your work in OnCourse and should only represent you.
- Be mindful that your profile information will be accessible to instructors and students in your courses and Groups.
- More instructions are available at the UMass Amherst Moodle Support page.
This work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial NoDerivatices 4.0 International License and was modified from the SUNY Fredonia OnCourse Tutorial for Students by Spring 2016 Honors 226 Class.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/NoAg