How do I edit a section/topic name?
- Log in to OnCourse
- Access the course
- Turn on editing
- Click the Edit drop-down menu associated with the section/topic.
- From the drop-down menu, click "Edit topic".
- Check the "Custom" box beside "Section name" (to the left of the current name).
- Type your preferred section/topic name.
- Press the "Save changes" button
- Use names/dates that correspond with your course Schedule, Syllabus, and other core information documents.
- Names should be short enough to fit on one line.
- Optionally, images may be added to the topic area, to differentiate areas. Directions for adding images can be found at https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/uoAg.
- Adapted from UMass/Amherst Moodle Knowledge Base
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/NIAg