How do I set up a Blackboard Collaborate Ultra session in my OnCourse course?
- Navigate to your course in OnCourse
- Click Turn Editing On
- Click Add an Activity or Resource
- Choose Collaborate from the list
- Click Add
- Enter a session name
- Enter a Start time and date
- Change the Duration drop-down menu to "Duration of course"
- Checkmark "Allow Collaborate guest access"
- Change the Collaborate guest role to "Participant."
- Click Save
To share this session with another course, or with someone from outside of Fredonia
- Open the Collaborate session
- Click on the Guest links tab
- In the "Main session" box, copy the link by pressing the purple button with two pieces of paper. A message will appear that says "Link copied to clipboard."
- To share with someone from outside of Fredonia, email this "join link."
- To share with another OnCourse course, add this link using the URL tool in the other course.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/7oPeAg
Information on how to join a Collaborate session in OnCourse is available for you and to share with your students.