My students can’t see the grades I have posted in my gradebook. How do I turn the gradebook on?
- Log on to OnCourse.
- Access the course through the Courses block.
- On the main course page locate the Administration block and the heading Course Administration.
- Under the Course Administration heading click the Edit Settings link.
- Locate and expand the Appearance section.
- In the Appearance section change the “Show gradebook to students” drop down menu to Yes for students to view the gradebook.
- At the bottom of the page press the “Save and display” button.
- Want to make sure it worked? Try turning on "Student View" and check for the "Grades" link. Directions for student view can be found here: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/iQBl.
- To hide the gradebook while entering grades or making changes follow the above steps but set the “Show gradebook to students” menu to No.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/MYA4