- Make sure that the wireless has been turned on by clicking the wireless button at the top-right of the page and selecting Turn Wi-Fi On.
Now select FREDsecure from the same drop down menu.
- It will now prompt you for your eServices ID and Password. Please enter them here.
- When you have successfully connected, you may get a certificate warning. If that does happen, click to Show Certificate.
- Once the certificate opens, select Always trust and then click Continue.
- It may now prompt you to enter in your personal computer password.
Make FREDsecure your default SSID
- Click on the Airport button in the top-right of the screen and select Open Network Preferences.
- When that page opens please select Advanced in the bottom right of the screen.
- Then go to the Wi-Fi tab and click on FREDsecure. When FREDsecure is highlight click the "+" sign until it is at the top of the list. Then click OK at the bottom right.
- You will now be at the screen that you saw previously. Please click Apply in the bottom right corner.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/KoB8