A campus sponsor (student, staff, & faculty) with an active Fredonia eServices account will log into the wireless guest sponsor portal and create a temporary FREDguest wireless network user account for each campus guest. As such, campus sponsors are responsible for the appropriate use of their created FREDguest wireless network guest accounts in accordance with the Fredonia Computer and Network Usage Policy.
- Log into the FREDguest Sponsor Portal using your eServices I.D. and password by clicking here.
- NOTE: To access the FREDguest Sponsor Portal, you will need to be on campus.
- Click on “Create Account”.
- Fill out the “Create Account” information fields and click “Submit”.
- Congratulations! You have successfully created a FREDguest wireless network account. You may print a copy of the guest account information for your guest or click “View Guest Accounts” to review or modify your created guest accounts.
Your guest will connect to FREDguest and will have to open up a browser to sign in.
Connecting in Academic buildings please contact the ITS Service Center at 673.3407. For Residential Buildings, please contact the ResNet Office at 673.3668. You can request assistance as well through Tracker at https://tracker.fredonia.edu/.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/GIB8