To Encrypt Documents in Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016
- Open the document (Word, Excel, or Power Point) you would like to encrypt.
- At the top of the document click File.
- On the left-hand navigation bar click Info.
- Click on the button: Protect Document.
- Choose Encrypt with Password.
- Set a password to use when opening the document.
Caution if you lose or forget the password, it cannot be recovered. You must also share the password with anyone you would like to be able to open the document.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/UwCP
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels