Need more help?
See the Quick Start Digital Tools for Students page
Contact the ITS Service Center:
Page Last Modified: Jan 18, 2019
Share Link: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/9AA6Ag
Examples of Statistics block
Example of Statistics block with Big Text at https://www.fredonia.edu/about/offices/advancement-engagement-economic-development/economicimpact
Example of Statistics block with Icons at https://www.fredonia.edu/faculty-staff
How to add a Statistics block above the Body section:
To add a Statistics block to a page above the Body section, click the Add New Statistics button.
Complete all the fields for Heading, Statistic Type, Big Text/Icon Class, Title, URL and Supporting Text for all three items to appear on the page.
To get the Icon Class code to use for an Icon:
- Visit: https://fontawesome.com/icons
- Click on the icon you want to use at FontAwesome.
- Click on the icon HTML code that begins with <i class="fa... ></i>
- In Drupal, click the button for "Icon" in Statistic Type.
- Paste the HTML code into the field for "Big Text"/Icon Class. Remove the code outside of the quotes so that the result looks like this: fal fa-address-card - no quotes or other code.