How to add or edit a Menu link
Click on Workbench, then on Menus
Filter for the name of the Site Menu that you want to edit and click Apply.
- Click Edit menu on the right side to make changes to a Site Menu.
You will see a list of menu items, or a blank menu if you’re making a new Site Menu.
To add a menu item, click “Add link”.
If you only need to edit an existing Menu item, click on Edit on the right side.
Editing a menu item:
You will then see a form to you enter information about the menu item.
Provide a Menu link title, which is what will be displayed.
Type the name of the page in the Link field to autocomplete OR paste a link.
- If you want to nest a menu item under a parent, choose a Parent link for your menu item (see below).
- Click Save to set the Menu item.
- Drag the menu item into the place you want it to fit, and click Save to set
How to make a drop menu, with a parent menu item that contains other items.
- To set a parent item that links to a page, edit the parent menu item or add a new menu item and check Show as expanded.
If you don't want the parent to link to a page, put <nolink> in the Link field, so only the parent title text appears, without linking to anything.
- Click Save.
- In your Menu Items list, edit the Menu items you want to be children and set the new Parent link for each child menu item.
How to make a Menu item open up in a new window
- Edit a Menu item in your menu or Add a new Menu link (see above).
- In the Edit menu link form, click on the Attributes section to open it.
- In the Target menu, select New window (_blank) and click Save.
Your Menu Item link will now open in a new window.