- Click on the Desktop to make the Finder the active application.
- In the top menubar, open the Go menu and choose Applications.
- Open the Self Service app.
- Within Self Service, click the Install button below the EndNote X8 icon.
- Wait for the installation process to complete. Once it has completed, close Self Service and open the EndNote X8 folder within the Applications folder. Then double-click the EndNote X8 application within.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- Follow the prompts to set up an EndNote account.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/VgIHAQ