- Login to your Fredonia email address.
- Insert Tracker@fredonia.edu into the "To:" field.
- Fill in the Subject, Body, and add any attachments.
- Send your email.
- You will soon receive a confirmation email saying that your email has created a Tracker request ticket.
- Further updates to the request will be supplied through email.
Option 2: Login to the portalTracker Help Center
- Here you can search for relevant information or click "Get IT help" to bring up our form.
- Here you can fill out the Summary, Description, and add attachments as needed.
- Click Create and you will create a Tracker request ticket.
- If you click "requests" and then "my requests" at the top right of the page, you can see all the requests you have submitted.