- Drupal Web Publishers must attend a Drupal training. At the Drupal training, Web Publishers are granted access to create and edit web pages for their department website. Send requests for Drupal training to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drupal Web Publishers are no longer able to create their web pages in Drupal. Please follow the steps below to create a new page in Drupal.
- Scroll over My Workbench, then scroll over Create Content, and select Page
You will see a blank template. All you need to do is place all the needed information into the appropriate places.
Specify a location of this page using Section. * = This field is required.Office is used to specify the department’s contact info. You should always include an office for contact information. However, it is not required.
- Please use the Web Services Request form at fredonia.edu/webrequest to request a new Drupal web page.
- Choose Create a new page or site from the Type of web service on the web form.
- Please provide the name of the new web page and the department or section of the website that it should appear in.
- The Web Team will create the requested page(s) and provide the link(s) for the page(s).
- Drupal Web Publisher adds content to the new page(s).
When finished, press Save & Preview, and then press Publish when satisfied.