- The Web Team Tracker portal at fredonia.edu/webrequestwebsupport:
- Start typing your question or just a few words into the main field of the Web Team Tracker portal to show a list of possible matching articles from the Answers Web Help knowledge base which may help you resolve your web question. Click on an article title to preview it.
- If none of the displayed Answers articles match your question, click on the link “None of these are what I need“ which appears underneath the article list. This clears the articles list and returns to the same starting point again for the Web Team Tracker portal.
- To submit a support issue, click on the “Get Help with the Fredonia Website” link.
- The Web Team help request form appears.
- Complete the form fields and click Create.