After the students have submitted, enter the Assignment and click the “View/grade all submissions” link“Grade” button
Alternatively, click the "View all submissions" button and then click the "Grade" button associated with the submission to be graded.
Grading Assignments Individually
After pressing“View/grade all submissions
"Grade,"Click the pencil icon in the Grade column to open the submission
the submission will load on the left and the feedback fields will load on the right.
- Enter in a grade and any necessary feedback. Both of these items will appear in the Assignment and the gradebook.
- If the feedback includes an edited file, attach that file in the “Feedback files” area.
- Press the “Save changes” or “Save and show next” to save the grade.
- Mark up can be written over the submission using the tools at the top of the submitted file.
- To navigate to a second page use the page selector in the top left-hand corner.
- Press the “Save changes” button
Download All of the Submissions
- After pressing the “View /grade all submissions,”
- Choose “Download all submissions” from the Grading Action drop down menu.
The files will be downloaded in a zip folder.
- all submissions” button
- Checkmark all of the submissions to be dowloaded
- Tip: Use the checkbox at the top of the list labeled "Select" to select all submissions.
From the "Grading action" drop down menu choose "Download all submissions."
Short URL to this page:
|Get tiny link|