- Login to OnCourse and open the course you will merge all the students into. In
- the Administration block expand the Users option and click Locate the green gear icon on the upper right hand side of the page. Click on the drop-down menu and select More.
- Click on the Users tab and then click on the Groups link.
- Click the Create group button.
- Name the group and press Save changes.
- Suggestion: Name the group after the course or section that the students are enrolled in.
- Under the "Members of Course Name" press the Add/remove users button
- Click on the users you would like to add and press the Add button
- Tip: To select all of the users, select one and then press CTRL + A to select them all
- To select multiple users click on the first user, hold down the CTRL key and then click on the other users to be added
- When you are finished adding users press the Back to groups button
- When finish finished creating this group, the merge process can be completed. Directions for merging are found here: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/I4Eg.