Option 1: Submit and Email
- Login to your Fredonia email address.
- Insert ITS.ServiceCenter@fredonia.edu into the "To:" field.
- Fill in the Subject, Body, and add any attachments.
- Send your email.
- You will soon receive a confirmation email saying that your email has created a Tracker request ticket.
Option 2: Login to the portal
- Visit https://tracker.fredonia.edu/servicedesk/customer/portal/16.
- Here you can search for relevant information or click "Get IT help" to bring up our form.
- Here you can fill out the Summary, Description, and add attachments as needed.
- Click Create and you will create a Tracker request ticket.
- If you click "requests" and then "my requests" at the top right of the page, you can see all the requests you have submitted.
Please note that if you have submitted an email and signed into the portal, you may actually have two separate accounts. This can create some issues when looking through all of your requests.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/wAAHAQ