How to format your Fredonia email signature
All faculty and staff email signatures must display their university affiliation consistent with the following standards.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Pronouns: he/him/his (optional)
Director of Awesomeness
The State University of New York at Fredonia
c 716.673.XXXX (optional)
Twitter: @FredoniaU (optional)
S220 Williams Center
280 Central Avenue
Fredonia, NY 14063
How to add the Fredonia logo to your Fredonia email signature
The use of the approved 2-color logo is acceptable for university email signatures. The logo should not be altered in any way from the original. We encourage all employees to include the logo within their email signatures.
- Click on the Settings menu icon (https://mail.google.com ) on the right side of your Gmail account at
- Choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the Settings page, scroll down to the Signature box.
- Place your cursor in the editing box where you want the logo to appear in your signature.
- Click Insert Image, but do not paste the actual logo into the signature.
- Paste this link into the Web Address (URL) field: http://www.fredonia.edu/sites/default/files/logos/Logo_Stacked_Email-Signature.png and click Select.
- When finished editing your signature, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.
The complete Fredonia Visual Standards Manual PDF is available at fredonia.edu/brand/standards for additional guidance on all uses of the Fredonia logo and brand.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/K4AQAg