Need more help?
See the Quick Start Digital Tools for Students page
Contact the ITS Service Center:
Page Last Modified: Jan 14, 2021
Share Link: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/gAAAB
How can I share a Google document with my professor?
- Select the file you want to share.
- Click Share or Share .
- Under Share with people and groups, enter the email address you want to share with.
- To change what people can do to your file, on the right, click the Down arrow Viewer, Commenter, or Editor.
- Choose to notify people:
- If you want to notify people that you shared a file with them, check the Notify people box. If you notify people, each email address you enter will be included in the email.
- If you don't want to notify people, uncheck the Notify people box.
- Click Share or Send.
- For more information view: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9305987#3.1
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/gAAAB