How to capture the image from a Doc Cam using Panopto
(Note: Do not switch to Doc Cam on the Touch panel or Black Box Switcher. The computer must be the selected source).
- Power up the Doc Cam by pressing the power button (if it is not already on).
- Open Image Mate Software:
If it is not on the main desktop screen, go to the Start Button>All Programs>ELMO>ImageMate>ImageMate
- Confirm that the Doc Cam is showing an image in the dialog box on the monitor.
- Open the Panopto program.
- Sign into Panopto with your Fredonia eServices username and password.
- Make sure that "Capture Main Screen" is checked.
- Start your Panopto recording.
- Minimize the Panopto window and the image from the Doc Cam will be visible.
- Switch the Image Mate window to full screen.
- When ending your presentation, close Image Mate.
- Maximize the Panopto window and:
A. If you will continue recording from a source other than Main Screen, uncheck the "Capture Main Screen" box.
B. If no further recording is required, stop the recording.
- If the Doc Cam will no longer be used, please be sure to turn it off by pressing and holding the power button until the unit powers down.
|You may also want to use visual panels to communicate related information, tips or things users need to be aware of.|
Short URL to this page:
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.