- Ensure that no Microsoft Office applications are running prior to installation.
- From the Start menu, choose Control Panel. Ensure that the window is set to "View by: Large icons," then click Programs and Features.
- In the left sidebar, click "Install a program from the network."
- Double-click on the EndNote X8 installer.
- Follow the installer's prompts and accept the license agreement.
- When prompted, select a Typical installation.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish. Congratulations! You have successfully installed EndNote. An EndNote icon will appear on your desktop the next time you start your computer.
Short URL to this page: