How can I access my Cool Query data using Argos?
Add the steps involved:
- Go to: https://argos.fredonia.edu/
- Log on using your Fredonia E-Services user name and password
- Click Argos Web Viewer
- In the Explorer column, click **Cool Query Tools**
- Click CQ Interface - Web Version
- In the Cool Query Argos Integration Tool select your Cool Query from the drop-down list
- Enter any parameters for your query
- Click Run Query
- After your query returns records, click Reports in the top menu bar
- Select CQ Report
- Click Run
- Depending on your browser you will be given the option to either save or open the generated .csv file
Short URL to this page:
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.