How do I self enroll into a course?
- Enter the link provided by your instructor into any web browser.
- The Fredonia eServices login screen will appear.
- Login using your eServices username and password.
- Press the orange “Enroll Me” button.
- If the course requires an enrollment key, enter this before pressing the “Enroll Me” button. The enrollment key will be provided by the instructor.
- The course will be added to your Course block on the Dashboard page.
- When looking for the course you have self enrolled in, it will either be located in the current semester or in the Group category
Short URL to this page:
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.