How do I give extended testing time for an individual student, or make other date and time changes?
- Access the Quiz by clicking on its name from the course page.
- In the Administration block, locate the Quiz Administration section, then click the User Overrides link.
Press the Add User Override button.
- Select the username of the student who needs accommodations.
- Check the Enable option next to the setting(s) needing modifications.
- Press the Save button.
- To give extended testing time, select the Enable for Time Limit button, and set the desired limit.
To change the date that the Quiz should be available, click Enable the Open and Close Quiz options.
- If you have multiple students to make changes to, use Save and enter another override button.
If a setting for a student needs to be reverted back to the default settings, select the user and then choose Revert to quiz defaults.
Short URL to this page:
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.