Need more help?
See the Quick Start Digital Tools for Students page
Contact the ITS Service Center:
Page Last Modified: Jul 12, 2018
Share Link: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/RYC9AQ
What to do if the Apple TV will not open Carousel App
- First, try this article to reset the Carousel App
- Try connecting the Apple TV remote (Siri) - instructions are on the back of the remote.
- If you can get to the Settings, select System > Restart.
- If the remote is not responding to your input, try holding the Menu and TV/Home buttons at the same time. Hold until light on device flashes, or the Apple TV restarts.
- If the Apple TV does not restart, unplug the Apple TV from power. Wait 30 seconds, then plug it back in.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/RYC9AQ