How to I access my courses in OnCourse?
- Log in in to OnCourse. Directions for logging in can be found here: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/w4Ag
- After logging in you will be on the “Dashboard.” Locate the Courses block.
- In the courses press the + sign next to the category that contains the course you would like to access.
- Click on the name of the course.
- The course will open and you can begin accessing materials.
For help navigating a course in OnCourse go to https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/J4Eg.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/YwG1