How do I add extra credit assignments in my gradebook?
For “Natural” Gradebooks:
In a "Natural" gradebook the main gradebook aggregation is set to Natural.
- Create a "Gradable Item" or "Category" in the gradebook and Save.
- Directions for creating a "Gradable item."
- Find the assignment or category that you wish to designate as extra credit. Click Edit → Edit Settings.
- In the Parent Category section, check the box beside Extra Credit.
- Click Save Changes.
- You cannot create an “Extra credit” category or assignment in a "Weighted Mean of Grades" gradebook.
- You cannot designate an assignment (or category) in a Natural gradebook as extra credit during its initial item creation.
- Moodle docs tells the difference between Weight and Extra Credit.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/rYAg