How do I add a Turnitin assignment in OnCourse?
- Log on to OnCourse and access the course you would like to add the link to
Press the Turn Editing On button in the top right corner
In the section where the Turnitin Assignment should be, click the Add an activity or resource link
- Select the Turnitin Assignment 2 option under the Activity heading
- Press Add
Enter a name for the Turnitin Assignment
Select a Submission Type
- Any Submission Type - this selection will accept an uploaded file or a direct text submission via copy and paste
- File Upload - this selection will only allow for file attachments
- Text Submission - this selection will only allow for direct text submission via copy and paste
In the Assignment Part 1 section, set the Start Date for accepting Papers, the Due Date, and the Post Date
The Post Date must be after the Due Date. If the grades are entered into the Grademark through Turnitin, this is the date the grades will be moved to OnCourse
The Max Marks is NOT the grade that is inputted into the gradebook. See the Hints section below for gradebook information
Press Save and return to course
If you will be accepting a rough draft and final draft in the same Turnitin box you will create two or more "Parts." This is set in the General section with the "Parts" drop-down menu.
- To link the Turnitin grade to the gradebook, enter in the Maximum grade and the Grade category for the assignment.
For detail information about each option in the Turnitin settings go to https://goo.gl/Puz9ds.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/hgBl