Need more help?
See the Quick Start Digital Tools for Students page
Contact the ITS Service Center:
Page Last Modified: Dec 17, 2020
Share Link: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/AYDr
How can I drop the lowest grade in a category in the OnCourse Gradebook?
One or more grades can be dropped from the gradebook
- Log in to OnCourse at oncourse.fredonia.edu
- Access the course the gradebook resides in
- Locate the green gear icon on the upper right hand side of the page. Click on the drop-down menu and click the Gradebook Setup link.
- Locate the category that contains the grades to be dropped.
- Click the Edit drop-down menu associated with the category's name.
- Choose Edit Settings.
- In the "Grade category" section click the "Show more" link.
- In the Drop the lowest" field enter the number of grades to be dropped for that category.
- Press Save Changes.
In the "Natural" gradebook, dropping a grade is only available if:
- All assignments in the category have an equal max grade.
- There are no sub categories in the category.
- There are no extra credit items in the category.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/AYDr