How do I grade one question at a time?
After a quiz is submitted, it may be helpful to grade all of a question at once. For instance, have all students' question #5 displayed at the same time. This can be done by using “manual grading.”
- Locate and open the quiz.
- Locate the green gear icon on the upper right hand side of the page. Click on the drop-down menu.
- Under Results click the Manual Grading link.
- The screen that is displayed will show the questions that need grading.
- Click on the Grade All link to display the questions and answers.
Consider these options at the top of the screen after clicking "Grade All":
“Attempts to grade” - This will either display all submissions for that question, or the items previously graded.
“Questions per page” - By default only 5 questions will display at a time. You may want to increase this number, but the entries do not auto-save. Be sure to press “Save and go to next page” when moving forward.
“Order attempts” - By default they are set to display randomly, you may choose to order by first name, last name, date, or student id.
- Adding and configuring a Quiz: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/HIA4.
- Importing Quiz questions: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/KIA4.
- Creating importable multiple choice questions using the Aiken format: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/H4A4.
- Extended testing time and other individual quiz modifications: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/oIAg.
- Deleting a quiz attempt: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/IYA4.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/KoA4