Need more help?
See the Quick Start Digital Tools for Students page
Contact the ITS Service Center:
Page Last Modified: May 07, 2019
Share Link: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/tIAg
My students cannot see the gradebook even though I have entered grades. How do I turn on the gradebook?
To Turn on the Gradebook:
- Log in to OnCourse and enter the course.
- Locate the green gear icon on the upper right hand side of the page. Click on the drop-down menu and then click the Edit Settings link.
- Locate and expand the Appearance section.
- Next to the “Show gradebook to students” menu item choose Yes.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Save and display.
- Want to make sure it worked? Try turning on "Student View" and check for the "Grades" link. Directions for student view can be found here: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/iQBl.
- If you even need to temporarily hide the gradebook, repeat the above steps, but change the “Show gradebook to students” menu item to No.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/tIAg