Need more help?
See the Quick Start Digital Tools for Students page
Contact the ITS Service Center:
Page Last Modified: Jan 30, 2018
Share Link: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/3AIHAQ
How do I download Minitab for personal use?
The Minitab download and installation is available through OnCourse
- Login in to OnCourse at oncourse.fredonia.edu
- Access any course in OnCourse
- At the top of the page, in the Course Information section, click the "Fredonia Student Resources" link or use this link while logged into OnCourse: https://oncourse.fredonia.edu/course/view.php?id=4140
- Locate the Software Downloads section and click on the "minitab 18 Installation Instructions
- Follow either the PC or Mac directions depending on the computer you are installing Minitab on
The minitab.lic file is available in the directions and also available on the Fredonia Student Resources page.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/3AIHAQ
There is no content with the specified labels