Need more help?
See the Quick Start Digital Tools for Students page
Contact the ITS Service Center:
Page Last Modified: Apr 12, 2018
Share Link: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/64Ag
How do I run reports in Digital Measures Activity Insight?
- Log on to Digital Measures Activity Insight
- Click Run Reports in the left sidebar navigation pane
- Select which report you wish to run from the drop-down list
- Select your parameters (different for each report, but may include date range and report options for example)
- Select the file format for your report (often Microsoft Word is convenient for copying/pasting)
- Click Run Report
edit edit edit
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/64Ag