Need more help?
See the Quick Start Digital Tools for Students page
Contact the ITS Service Center:
Page Last Modified: Nov 11, 2020
Share Link: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/EYjeAg
Download Blackboard Collaborate recordings for future reference or to share with students through Panopto
- Go to Blackboard Collaborate.
- Under the Recordings tab on the right, all your recordings from past sessions will be listed.
- To download recordings, click on the 3 dots on the right of the title and select "Download".
- Depending on the length of the recording, the number of recordings, internet type (wired vs wireless), and internet speed, downloading times will vary.
Example: Over a wired connection, a 50-minute recording takes about 4-5 minutes to download.
- Make sure you delete your recordings AFTER you have downloaded them. If you no longer need any of your recordings, you can simply delete them.
Once downloaded, Blackboard Collaborate recordings can be distributed to students using cloud storage (Google Drive, etc.) or by uploading to Panopto.
NOTE: You can upload multiple recordings to Panopto at once, however, the processing time can exceed beyond 1 - 2 hours depending on the number of recordings, internet type, and speed.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/EYjeAg