Need more help?
See the Quick Start Digital Tools for Students page
Contact the ITS Service Center:
Page Last Modified: Aug 29, 2017
Share Link: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/UwCP
To Encrypt Documents in Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016
- Open the document (Word, Excel, or Power Point) you would like to encrypt.
- At the top of the document click File.
- On the left-hand navigation bar click Info.
- Click on the button: Protect Document.
- Choose Encrypt with Password.
- Set a password to use when opening the document.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/UwCP
There is no content with the specified labels