Need more help?
See the Quick Start Digital Tools for Students page
Contact the ITS Service Center:
Page Last Modified: Oct 02, 2020
Share Link: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/v4feAg
How do I set up my Zoom Meeting for a webinar style event?
- You may wish to set up registration when you create your Meeting - https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/211579443-Setting-up-registration-for-a-meeting
- If you plan to have polling during your event you should set those up before the event starts - https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/213756303-Polling-for-meetings
- If you wish to live stream your event you can do so through Panopto - https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/K4feAg
- When the Meeting is running you may wish to set your Security so participants cannot share their screen or unmute themselves.
- In the Participants panel you can make sure Mute Participants upon Entry is enabled.
- When screen sharing make sure that others are not able to annotate the screen
- It is advisable to have someone other than the presenter available to monitor the chat, manage the waiting room, and manage audio/video of participants.
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/v4feAg