- Be sure that you have visited your Fredonia website in another browser tab before adding an image.
- In the editor, first select a space to insert your image.
- In the toolbar, click the Image button:
- Select the type of link you would like to use. You can either browse the server, or input a web link to get your picture.
To choose an image on the server or to upload a new image from your computer to the web page you are editing, click Browse Server.
The File Manager window appears. Be sure that your department folder is selected in the left folder list.
If the image you want to add to the web page is already uploaded to your files list, just double-click it to select it.
- To upload a new image, click Upload in the upper left of the File Manager, then click +Add files.
- Select the files you want to upload from your computer and click Select or Choose (depending on your OS). The file names will appear in the Upload file window.
- Click Upload.
- Double-click on the file name to choose it.
If you Edit the image as needed, (size, alignment, etc.)
Save and Publish
Short URL to this page: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/vwEHAQ