For help with Panopto video service, visit https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/MAC1
Help with YouTube and Vimeo embeds
For help with embedding YouTube or Vimeo videos in a Drupal page, visit https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/pAIHAQ
Step-by-step guide to embed a Panopto video
In order to embed a Panopto video on your Drupal web page, follow these instructions.
- Log in to Panopto at https://fredonia.hosted.panopto.com and find the video you wish to embed. Roll over the video and select the "Share" button.
- Select "Embed" then copy the entire code in the resulting box. (Make sure you also have the proper access selected - "Public on the web")
- Log in to Drupal and edit the page you wish to embed the video. In the body field, select "Source" button, then paste the Panopto code into the correct location in the source code.
- Select "Source" button again to preview the video. If the title on the video is correct, you have embedded the video properly.
- Save and publish your web page.