Need more help?
See the Quick Start Digital Tools for Students page
Contact the ITS Service Center:
Page Last Modified: Jul 21, 2021
Share Link: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/UAEHAQ
- This page explains how to get help and support for any fredonia.edu websites.
- The short link to this ANSWERS page is fredonia.edu/webhelp.
- Drupal Web Publishers who have web training may log into Drupal at www.fredonia.edu/saml_login
Use the Website Feedback Form
Anyone may use the Web Feedback form at fredonia.edu/feedback to report any problem with the Fredonia website – ask a question, report a broken link, fix incorrect information, etc.
Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone may send an email to email@example.com to get help with the Fredonia website -- to get web publishing support, report a broken link, or request a new website, etc.
In your email. Please always include the URL of the web page you want help with.
Request Help from the Web Team
- The Web Team Tracker portal at fredonia.edu/websupport:
- Start typing your question or just a few words into the main field of the Web Team Tracker portal to show a list of possible matching articles from the Answers Web Help knowledge base which may help you resolve your web question. Click on an article title to preview it.
- If none of the displayed Answers articles match your question, click on the link “None of these are what I need“ which appears underneath the article list. This clears the articles list and returns to the same starting point again for the Web Team Tracker portal.
- To submit a support issue, click on the “Get Help with the Fredonia Website” link.
- The Web Team help request form appears.
- Complete the form fields and click Create.
Use the Web Help Knowledge Base
Drupal Web Publishers can visit the Answers Web Help knowledge base articles on Drupal at fredonia.edu/drupal with step-by-step articles to help you edit your Drupal web pages, such as adding images to a page or editing your website menus.