- Visit YourConnection and login at https://connect.fredonia.edu/yourconnection/
- Your User Name for YourConnection is your Fredonia ID number. Your PIN is something that you likely changed, but is set to your 6-digit birthday (mmddyy) by default.
- If you are locked out of YourConnection or do not know your PIN, please call the ITS Service Center for a PIN reset at (716) 673-3407).
- Click the "Personal Information" tab at the top
- Click "View You User IDs and Passwords"
- You should see a section labeled "Student IDs and Passwords" or "Employee IDs and Passwords." Next to the default password listed there, please click the link that says "To Reset Your Password"
- Check the box for your account and click "Next"
- Make note of the information following "You are going to reset the password for this eServicesID:" because you will need that soon.
- Click the button labeled "Go to Reset Page"
- Click, "Reset my eServices Password Now"
- Now, go to https://ww2.fredonia.edu/password/
- Enter your eService ID and password that you noted in step 6.
- Put the password you would like to have in the next two boxes.
If you are a new student and cannot access your Fredonia email: