- Select from the Fredonia VPN client service drop down the Mac software installation package to download the forticlient-mac-fredonia.dmg installation package.
NOTE: This software installation package is for Mac OS X operating systems. Android and iOS users will need to install this client directly from their app stores.
- Next, find the forticlient-mac-fredonia.dmg installation package and double click the Application file to run the installation.
NOTE: You will need local administrative priviledges on the computer you are installing the Fredonia forticlient-mac-fredonia.dmg installation package on.
- Double click the Install icon, then click Continue.
- Check that you have read and accept the License Agreement and click Next.
- Click Install.
- Enter your local administrative credentials.
- Once the setup is complete, Find the FortiClient application and double click on it to open it.
- Log in the Fredonia VPN by entering your eServices User I.D. and password then selecting Connect.
- Find the Screen Sharing application and double click on it to open it. (To preform a Spotlight Search press command⌘+space)
- Enter the address of the computer you are connecting to
- Enter in you eServices credntials and click connect.
If you are connecting from your Mac to a Windows machine, follow these steps:
Download and install Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 from the App Store
Launch the application and click the + button to add a shortcut to your windows machine
Username: ad\e-services username
Password: Your normal e-services password
Security: change to "Allow server to choose the type of security"
After the session has been established, follow the normal login procedure.
Short URL to this page:
|Get tiny link|