For individuals who pre-schedule the grading of exams using Fredquest, you can expect your exams to be graded and reports generated within 24 hours of their delivery to ITS.
How to Submit Tests to be Scanned
- Submit a Fredquest (Request Type - Scantron [F/S], Classification - Test)Tracker Service Request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by logging into https://tracker.fredonia.edu/servicedesk/customer/portal/11 and choose the Scantron (Test Scoring) request type
- Provide the Course Subject and Number in the Summary field (Subject of Email)
- Indicate when you will need the results in the Target Date FieldDue Date field ( Include in message body of email)
- Use the Description field to indicate when you intend to drop off the exams and any special handling instructions/report (Include in the message body of email)
- Package up the Answer Key and Student Responses in a folder or envelope identified by the Course Subject, Number, and Instructor
- Deliver the packaged test to 119 Maytum Hall during normal business hours, utilizing the red drop-off mail organizer.
Once your test has been scored your Fredquest ticket will be updated indicating that the request has been fulfilled and that you can retrieve your packaged test and reports from the alphabetized metal shelving unit. Typical turn around time is 24 hours from delivery.