- There is not a direct way for students to set up notifications, but most professors will use some sort of announcement to signal when new material is on OnCourse.
- One form of notification professors can use is posting in a course announcement forum (the course announcement forum is linked to your school email). This is also called the News Forum in most classes.
- As long as you stay up to date on your email, you will stay up to date in your class.
- You can also edit your notifications under the preference setting on OnCourse. To edit your preferences, click on the drop-down menu next to your profile avatar an click on Preferences.
- Under the Preferences setting select Notifications Preferences. Here you can make selections for each category including activity stream (live on the website), via email (like the course announcements), or both.