If your session was recorded the link used to open the Collaborate Ultra session will also be the link used to access the recording.
Can't talk, chat or turn on your camera?
The moderator needs to turn on these tools for everyone to use. As a moderator you will need to:
- Click the Purple tab in the bottom right-hand column with the double arrow on it.
- Click on the "My Settings" gear
- Expand the "Session Settings" area
- Checkmark the items you would like Participants to be able to use
- "Share audio" allows participants to turn on a microphone
- Share video" allows participants to turn on the webcam
- "Post chat messages" allows participants to use the chat feature
- "Draw on whiteboard and files" allows participants to write on items shared on the whiteboard or files uploaded.
Short URL to this page:
|Get tiny link|