- Log on to OnCourse and access the course you would like to add the link to
Locate the green gear icon on the upper right hand side of the page.
Select Turn editing on from the drop-down menu.
In the Course Information area, click the Add an activity or resource link.
- In the pop-up box, select the Tutoring option
- Press Add
Enter a name (like Online Tutoring) for your link in the "Activity name" field.
- Expand the Grades section
- Change the "Type" to "None"
- Expand the "Privacy" section
- Uncheck the "Accept grades from the tool
- These last two steps prevent the tutoring link from showing in the gradebook.
Press Save and return to course.