How can I create a Zoom link for students to join for class?
Below are the written directions for adding Zoom to OnCourse. There is also a video tutorial walking users through creating a Zoom meeting and adding the invitation to a Page in OnCourse.
- Begin by launching a web browser and going to https://fredonia-edu.zoom.us/.
- Click on the blue Sign In Button. If you are logged into OnCourse, clicking Sign In will re-direct you to your Zoom Meetings page. If you are not logged into OnCourse, you’ll need to enter your Eservices credentials to get signed in.
- Click on Schedule a Meeting.
- Configure your meeting settings. Give your meeting a descriptive title. Choose the Date and Time that your meetings will begin. Choose Recurring Meeting with No Fixed Time. This will allow you to create one Zoom link that can be used throughout the semester.
- Finish configuring your settings. Leave the default settings enabled for Passcode, Waiting Room and Mute participants upon entry. Scroll down and click the blue Save button when you are done configuring your settings.
- You’ve now created your Zoom meeting. It’s now important that you copy the invitation and share it in the Page tool in OnCourse. Click on the Copy Invitation button to get started. This copies the invitation to your computer’s clipboard.
- On the next screen click on the blue Copy Meeting Invitation button.
Short URL to this page:
|Get tiny link|