- Open the Tivo menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Phone/Network.
The MAC address will be listed on that screen along with the IP address.
- Download the Amazon Alexa app to your phone or computer and sign in with your Amazon account.
- Connect to the wireless network transmitted by your Echo device.
- The wireless MAC address for your Echo can be found at the bottom of the Echo Setup screen in the Alexa app.
- Download and open the Google Home app on your phone.
- You should see your Google Home listed. Select it then press Set Up.
- Accept the prompt allowing your phone to connect to your Google Home.
- Answer the set up questions listed.
- Enter the location of your Google Home and select Continue
- The wireless MAC address will be listed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- From the Roku home screen, select "Settings", then "Player Info."
- The wired MAC address is listed next to Ethernet MAC address. The wireless MAC address is listed next to Wireless MAC address.
For Wireless MAC address:
- Plug in your Apple TV and follow the set up until you reach the step to connect to a network.
- Select FREDmedia and attempt to connect. This will fail, which is normal.
- The wireless MAC address should now be displayed on the Apple TV's screen.
For Wired MAC adresses:
- Connect your Apple TV to a Ethernet port.
- On the Apple TV, navigate to Settings > General > Network. Record the MAC address listed.
Amazon Fire TV
- If this is the first time using this Fire TV device, the wireless MAC address will appear in the list of wireless networks during setup at the far-right of the list. If this Fire TV stick has been used in the past, navigate to Settings > System > About > Network.
- The wireless MAC address will be listed at this screen.
If you experience problems with registering your gaming device on your own, please contact the ResNet Office or fill out a FredQuest Online Ticket