- If you are submitting an event that will be booked in a on-campus venue, such as a classroom or other campus space, you must reserve the room in the EMS venue management system, before submitting your event to EVENTS @ FREDONIA.
- The office of Campus Life (fredonia.edu/campuslife) can help you reserve the room, before promoting your event.
- Event submissions to EVENTS @ FREDONIA are subject to review and verification.
- No events will appear automatically on the public calendar without approval of the Events Calendar Manager.
- Before submitting your event, please use the search field at the top, and/or mini calendar on the right side to see if your event already exists on the EVENTS calendar.
- If you have a question about booking a room or submitting an event to EVENTS @ FREDONIA, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returning users can click "LOG IN" to enter their email and password. If you need an account, see the Sign Up steps above.
- Before submitting your event, please use the search field at the top, and/or mini calendar on the right side to to see if your event has already been started..already exists on the EVENTS calendar.
- Click "Submit an Event" red button in the upper right .
- The New Event Form appears http://events.fredonia.edu/event/create
- Enter a name for the event. It should be descriptive.
- Add a text description with details about the event.
- Add details about the Schedule with Start Date, Start Time, End Time, and any Repeats (weekly, daily, etc).
- Add a Location:
- Add additional details, such as Twitter hashtag to associate with your event, a Facebook Event link or other website page associated with your event.
- Add a photo for the event. It should be a square.
- Add any necessary filters for your event that might help someone find it easily, such as department, audience, etc.
- Add any details for tickets, such as price and a link to the website with tickets.
- Click "Add Event".