Need more help?
See the Quick Start Digital Tools for Students page
Contact the ITS Service Center:
Page Last Modified: Jun 05, 2017
Share Link: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/ZgBpAQ
How to borrow from Reed Library
- Bring a valid photo ID to the Circulation Desk.
- Fill out a brief form to apply for a community borrower's card. There is no fee for your card.
- As a Library card holder, you are subject to fines and are responsible for any late, lost, or damaged items. Please refer to our circulation policies.
- Any fines must be paid in-person at the Circulation Desk.
- If you would like to renew an item, you will need to call the Circulation Desk at 716-673-3184. At this time, community members cannot renew materials online.
- Keep in mind that Library hours vary over the course of the year. Please refer to our hours.
- If you have any questions, please call 716-673-3184.
How to make photocopies
- Photocopy machines do not accept change.
- You can purchase a Fredonia gift card and have value placed on it at the college bookstore. Cards can also be purchased at the Vend Port machine on the wall near the McEwen Computer Lab. From this source, $10.00 will give you $7.00 of value on the card.
- Swipe your card.
- Photocopies are $.10/page.
- Double-sided copies are not available.
How to use Reed Library computers
- Bring a valid photo ID to the Circulation Desk. You must be 18 or older. You are responsible for supervising any minors you may have with you. The library bears no responsibility for Internet content. (August 2008)
- Register for a one day username and password, or a longer-term username and password that will expire on February 1 or September 1.
- There are four computers for community use. If those machines are occupied, you will have to wait until one of the machines opens.
- These four computers have access to pre-installed software, Internet, the library catalog and library databases.
- Printing is available through the purchase of a top-up card at the Circulation Desk. Top-up cards can be purchased using bookstore gift cards, or at the kiosk in the lobby of McEwen Hall.
- When Reed Library is busy, community users may be asked to relinquish computers to Fredonia students at any time.