Need more help?
See the Quick Start Digital Tools for Students page
Contact the ITS Service Center:
Page Last Modified: Oct 15, 2018
Share Link: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/bYCXAQ
You can enroll from your mobile device and activate Duo Mobile without having to scan a QR code. To complete enrollment and activation directly from your smartphone or tablet, you need to complete the following process:
- On your mobile device, find your Duo enrollment email and click the link provided.
- The link will bring you to the beginning of the sign-up process. Click Start Setup.
- Select Mobile phone or Tablet.
- If Mobile phone, enter your mobile phone number and confirm phone number by checking the box. Click Continue.
- Click I have Duo Mobile. Note: If you do not have Duo Mobile on your device, launch the App Store or Google Play Store and search for "Duo Mobile" to download it.
- Click Take me to Duo Mobile.
- If you are on an iOS device, click Open to complete activation. If you are an Android user, activation is already complete and the Duo Mobile app will open.